The role of the car intercooler is to reduce the temperature of the engine's intake air.
(1) The temperature of the exhaust gas discharged from the engine is very high, and the heat conduction through the supercharger will increase the temperature of the intake air. Moreover, the density of air will increase in the process of being compressed, which will also cause the temperature of the air discharged from the supercharger to increase. With the increase in air pressure, the density of oxygen decreases, which affects the effective charging efficiency of the engine. If you want to further improve the charging efficiency, it is necessary to reduce the intake air temperature. Data shows that under the same air-fuel ratio, the engine power can be increased by 3% to 5% for every 10°C drop in the temperature of the charge air.
(2) If uncooled supercharged air enters the combustion chamber, in addition to affecting the charging efficiency of the engine, it is also easy to cause the engine combustion temperature to be too high, causing malfunctions such as knocking, and it will increase the NOx content in the engine exhaust gas. , Causing air pollution.
(3) Reduce engine fuel consumption
(4) Improve the adaptability to altitude. In high-altitude areas, the use of intercooler can use a compressor with a higher pressure ratio, which allows the engine to get more power and improves the adaptability of the car.
(5) Improve supercharger matching and adaptability
Hot Tags: Car intercooler, China, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesale, Price, Free Sample, Customized, Factory, OEM